Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm currently in negotiations between two dealers for my 2013 Focus ST. I'm looking for the 201 with a moon roof in tangerine scream.

Dealer 1: 25,758.76, seats are black/smoke inserts
Dealer 2: 26,444.76, seats are black/TS inserts

So, are the different colored seats worth 700? Hmmmm, I think I'll go put my deposit down today.

Dealer 1 is offering 13,500-14,500 depending on tire condition, whereas dealer 2 is offering 12,500 regardless of tire condition. Hopefully this guy coming to look at my car Saturday will alleviate the trade in concerns and give my the 16 I'm asking.

Anyway, I'm from metro Detroit, 23 years old, and I work for the U of M hospital system and go to UM for healthcare administration.

I can't wait to learn about the performance upgrades these Fords can handle (been with Chrysler/Dodge my whole life).

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome to the site, if both those cars are ST2's then color is the only difference in the seat so it's up to you. You could probably just tell Dealer 2 that Dealer 1 gave you a better deal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site, if both those cars are ST2's then color is the only difference in the seat so it's up to you. You could probably just tell Dealer 2 that Dealer 1 gave you a better deal.
I found out that the difference in price is due to the additional NAV on top of the MyFordTouch. So I'm gonna keep trying to sell my car and wait to see if the lady i wanted to talk to at dealer #2 calls me back. Highly recommended by a friend and his family.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome to Ford ST Nation

Chad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts