Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been lurking for about a month but getting so anxious to get the ST that I decided to finally start posting.

From Southeast Michigan so I have the unfortunate pleasure of getting teased by these on the road daily or by friends that have been working on them for awhile now.

Ordered a Silver ST2 with blue insert seats and a moonroof. Really wished they would've had a grey option, I'd love to do a grey with red leather interior like BMW's.

This will be my third Focus, been waiting for a good performance model for awhile.

This will be my daily driver for my other car for awhile until I can get a company lease from my work, then the fun will be able to start.

For reference here are my old Foci.

02 Zetec 5spd (pics courtesy of killboy.com)

And more recently 03 2.3L 5spd

Wont be stancing the ST, I'll leave that for my other car.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome bro, yeah I've seen 3 so far on the road near 96 and Novi road. I live in saint Clair shores but my shop is in wixom. I'm on the road all day so I'm always on the lookout but haven't seen any lately. Ordered a white st3 myself. This site is awesome but very hard not to get addicted to it haha.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Chad

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

Hockeypuck, yea I live 10 minutes south of Dearborn, and work in Detroit, so in my daily commute or just driving I see quite a bit and have been for about a year. Makes the wait so hard.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yup, that area is Ford country alright! I've seen em for a while too but only recently saw the non camoflauged ones. Seeing my white was awesome, the wheels look phenomenal while in motion. Nice to have some more local guys on here. There have been talks of getting together sometime like near Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi but who knows what'll happen. Well congrats on the order and I can't wait to get our cars!

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, that area is Ford country alright! I've seen em for a while too but only recently saw the non camoflauged ones. Seeing my white was awesome, the wheels look phenomenal while in motion. Nice to have some more local guys on here. There have been talks of getting together sometime like near Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi but who knows what'll happen. Well congrats on the order and I can't wait to get our cars!
Sounds good, I have two friends who also have orders in at the same dealer and then our sales guy ordered one for himself. I imagine there will be quite a few in the area.

Thanks everyone. :D

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Jake our cars will be identical twins. Wecome to the Nation.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure what you did. The original photo I posted was already edited in lightroom. The quality was poor because I linked from facebook..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts