Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward seeing this car on the market. Sat in one at the L.A. Auto Show and have read enough to know that I am very interested. This would be a daily driver for me, a middle-aged dad with a mountain highway commute, looking for a performance vehicle with some utility. Another important feature for me is fuel efficiency--if the ST doesn't reach ~33 highway mpg., I may look to the manual Focus SE with the Sport Package.

Awaiting news and discussion here to help me through the decision-making process, and hoping that wait isn't much longer!

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Hello there Ron,

Welcome to Ford ST Nation. I am glad you choose us to help you decide if the Focus ST is going to be your next car. I hope all of us can convince you that it is the best car to choose from all of the sporty hatches.

A few of use have been discussing fuel economy in the Focus ST General forum. It seems likely that EPA rated will be somewhere in a neighborhood of 33 to 35 MPG. Although we won't know for a few more months. I am waiting to see the what new Escape's MPG is with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine. That will give us a really good idea what the Focus ST will get.

Well, see you around.

Chad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts