Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the great white north my name is Kimberly.

I live on the west coast in Vancouver BC and I have a 2014 Fiesta ST fully loaded and have 1 option must of you will never have or need and that’s a block heater. I bought the last “you got to have it”(Bright Green) in Canada and th shipped it to me from Winnipeg and I guess every car shipped there has a block heater. It gets real cold in the winter.
I am changing to my winter tires tomorrow for the first time as the Ford dealer has stored my snowies but last year they damaged my summer tires and said they didn’t go figure and they damaged 4 of my lug nuts cause the tire jockey knows how to use air tools . ( Not)
They replaced my damaged lug nut and made it sound like they were doing me a favor.
So now will do my own tire changes and can re-torque my own nuts when I want to .
That’s how I found this site cause Siri was finding the specs for my nits and brought me to this site and her i am .
So are there any members here in B C ?
Got to run and I will be back.
💋💋💋
Kimberly
P.S. thanks for the info on torquing my lug nuts.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kimberly! Do you have TPMS units in your winter wheels? If so, it looks like you may need a tool to train the sensors to your car. There was a discussion in this forum on that recently:

https://fordstnation.com/focus-st-repair-shop-service/85615-tpms-sensor-problems-winter-wheels.html

If not, you may just be ignoring the dash alert. I ended up getting sensors for both sets of wheels and have had the dealer swap for me so they must have been training the sensors with each swap. I did lose a lug nut or two over the years but no damage to the rims thankfully. Have fun with the car!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts