Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing this site for a while now and have finally decided to join. I ordered mr Focus ST (ST3) on May 9th. Received word from my dealer a few days ago about a memo from Ford, stating that ST3 level cars will not be built until early Q4. I work at Ford and have the chance to walk my vehicle down the assembly line when I know my build date... can't wait!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've been browsing this site for a while now and have finally decided to join. I ordered mr Focus ST (ST3) on May 9th. Received word from my dealer a few days ago about a memo from Ford, stating that ST3 level cars will not be built until early Q4. I work at Ford and have the chance to walk my vehicle down the assembly line when I know my build date... can't wait!
What shift are you on? Dept?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yes! Now we have two "insiders" to give us the scoop. Welcome!

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
How awesome it THAT. Personally supervise your own car build.:yay:
What color did you order?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts