Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! New to the forums here and eagerly awaiting my Focus ST3 in Performance Blue. Anyone else live in the Houston area? Would be great to meet those of you who are after we all get our cars.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Spring area here. Ordered OW ST3 w/roof. I would love to get together once we get our rides. Maybe at Coffee and Cars.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Welcome to the ST Nation.

I don't live in Houston, but I was there not long ago for a week (and a week in Austin). My favorite part of Houston has to be the Flying Saucer. Great place to grab a great beer.

·
Registered
786 Posts
League City, White, ST2 w sunroof, went through Champion Ford on 45, will be doing a burnout in Josh157's driveway shortly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
in pasadena, will also go with champion ford once we get more word on the st3 delay. if its not to bad ill be in a white st3 with moonroof.

·
Registered
786 Posts
in pasadena, will also go with champion ford once we get more word on the st3 delay. if its not to bad ill be in a white st3 with moonroof.
Leroy Suddath is my sales guy. If he gets my GoPro order worked out, I'll recommend him.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in the Montrose area on the southwest side of town. I went through Sterling McCall Ford on 59 South for mine. So far it's been a pretty pleasant experience as far as dealing with car salesmen goes. Got my GoPro confirmed too :D

We should arrange a meet when our toys have all been delivered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got word from my dealer that my ST3 is being built this upcoming Monday on 10/8 and that the ETA is 10/22. I feel like a little boy on Christmas Eve!

Anyone else heard any news on when they should be expecting their cars?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who's received their car??

I took delivery on Saturday and have been loving every moment spent driving it. I still have not seen another ST on Houston roads. A meet-up is sorely needed!

·
Registered
786 Posts
League City. Just hit 1000 miles on mine. Have only really gotten on it once. About to get on it a lot more! (after first oil change). Sadly, I drove all though Spring but Josh had hidden his house so the burnout was not possible. :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
I didn't see anyone else at Coffee and Cars yesterday, we should plan on hitting it up next month as a group. Need to get there by 6a to really get some spots though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great idea! I also wasn't able to make it to Cars and Coffee this weekend. Instead I was carving up some wicked twisty roads in the Texas Hill Country (Lime Creek Road anyone?). This weekend confirmed my decision to buy the ST for sure.

I'll make another thread closer to December about Cars and Coffee so that we can all meet up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts