Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much nos can we run? i'm going to be running nos into my intake and setup the bottle on the inside passenger side pillar. i'm not sure what shot i'm going to be able to run though. i'm getting my ford focus tomorrow and i want to make sure i setup the nos right. the manual says i should sytart with a 25shot but i really want more shots.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
How much NOS do you run in your MS6?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never ran nos in my ms6. the engine blew a few months after buying. but now i have all these parts for my focus st since i bought them incase i was going to fix my ms6

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
[ IMG] tag will solve that.

More accurately:
[img ]http://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck_small.jpg[ /img]

Remove spaces

Reactions: 86azms3

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
start off with a 175 shot and make sure it's a dry kit, you wouldn't want extra fuel in there to slow you down

;)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I'm just waiting for him to make one more post, but it seems these trolls are getting a little smarter with the way they post. Obvious he is not anyone interested in the Focus ST, because he is asking very trivial questions about a over boost button, and doesn't seem to know what pedal to the metal is... No one is getting their Focus ST tomorrow. And no one is going to put Nitro into their Focus ST with out a tune and other upgrades to the engine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We don't all need to maintain factory warranty. I mean damn near any bolt on could void your warranty if it caused the problem. I understand what digi is saying. People see nos and they think fast and furious race car. Not the case, nos isn't that bad at all. Add a wet shot to your fueling system and it can raise the octane of your gas. Thus creating more power. Obviously it's not gonna be your first mod, but could be one down the line that would be pretty sweet for track days. Just to blow away all those mazduh trolls.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nitrous is for the brave. The most i would ever do with it is spray my Intercooler. I dont trust the Unknown.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Nos is a slang racer term for Nitrous Oxide. Yeah, the very same goofy gas the dentist gives you before he starts drilling.
When its used properly, it a wonderful thing, the 'poor man's supercharger'.
Used improperly, it turns your engine into recyclable materials in short order.
Its cheap, reasonably safe, and quite effective.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Idk what nos is but I do know what no2 is smh nos lol
Have you never seen Fast and the Furious BRO!?!?! Like decals, nos adds like 4328528818 HP!! haha

Reactions: robs13st

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh........you mean you need to bottles even though you will kill yourself....oh and you need the, by tonight so that you blow a hole in you floor board that was patched up with a metal plate

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nos is a slang racer term for Nitrous Oxide. Yeah, the very same goofy gas the dentist gives you before he starts drilling.
When its used properly, it a wonderful thing, the 'poor man's supercharger'.
Used improperly, it turns your engine into recyclable materials in short order.
Its cheap, reasonably safe, and quite effective.

Rev thanks man I know what it is I'm just being a smart ass because nos is a company and a energy drink no2 is the gas I just can't stand people always calling it nos smh

·
Banned
102 Posts
We have guys getting over 100hp and more than that in tq with 50 wet shots on msf.
Direct injection LOVES n2o.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts