Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
They should show that animation for people that are 6' 4", unfortunately compromises must be made to fit in a typical car, focus included :(

·
Registered
373 Posts
Unfortunately the Recaros in the Focus don't have that many levels of adjustment. No thigh extenders, especially.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I find it kinda surprising that those instruction are what I've always pretty much done naturally. I have to admit that I don't like my shoulders being in constant contact with the seat, but I may try it for a while and see if it improves my experience behind the wheel. The upright seating position with my bottom all the way back is essential... I have no idea how folks sit in that heavily reclined "gangster" style position... horrible!

·
Banned
282 Posts
Ehrmigawd! Im SO glad you guys posted this useful information! I'd been trying to sit down incorrectly this entire time...

Reactions: Cowlynz and Grimm10

·
Registered
361 Posts
The instructions are in Flash, so it should be a snap to build them right into MFT. Then the APIM could sense whenever you're sitting incorrectly, and pull the car over to run the refresher course.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wait a minute... The Recaros have seat angle adjustments (step 4)? I haven't found that one yet, but I've been keeping my seat low since it's uncomfortable how it leans forward as you raise it. I will have to look for this.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wait a minute... The Recaros have seat angle adjustments (step 4)? I haven't found that one yet, but I've been keeping my seat low since it's uncomfortable how it leans forward as you raise it. I will have to look for this.
Not all the adjustment options made it over to the ST seats.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts