Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was debating on which floor mat to go with and with some research on the Forum and pictures that where posted I decided to go with the Husky Liner Mats because of the coverage area. They just cover more ground than the Weather Tech's.

Very satisfied with the fit and look of the mats. They don't slide around at all. Below are some pictures. Sorry as the mats are dirty and have served their purpose in the rainy Pacific North West.

Drivers side #2.jpg
Drivers side.jpg
Passenger Side #2.jpg
Passenger Side.jpg
Rear Drivers side.jpg
Rear Passenger Side.jpg
Rear.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
They are supposed to be developing a cargo mat for cars with the full size spare with a release later this month (according to the sales person I spoke with on the phone) can't wait to get one of those as well.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
They are supposed to be developing a cargo mat for cars with the full size spare with a release later this month (according to the sales person I spoke with on the phone) can't wait to get one of those as well.
I trimmed mine which helped the fit but if they make one for the full sizes spare I just might need to pick that up. Just have to decide how to go about convincing the wife.

Sent from the jPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
463 Posts
lol, he's just cheap. in reality he IS the man, just ask his butler Crumpton.

P.S. I got them for 86 as well, and I told all of you to buy them too when they were that cheap!
If only I would listen to all your infinite wisdom. We may both be suits, but since moving away from the rich land of NH, I am no longer the man.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, he's just cheap. in reality he IS the man, just ask his butler Crumpton.

P.S. I got them for 86 as well, and I told all of you to buy them too when they were that cheap!
safetyguy14: Did you get the Memo?

deadmilenko: No! Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts