Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped in a set of husky weatherbeater floor liners on my 14 ST 1 (cloth interior)... Went with the gray, very nice fit, and looks nice too. compliments the gray on my seats, rear could have fit a little snugger over center "hump" but fit very nice over floor pan otherwise. A friend of mine has the weathertech liners and are pretty much the same stock... however, my Husky liners cover more of the "dead pedal" area on the driver side (my Steeda DP will have to hide till spring), not to mention they were significantly cheaper... like $125.00 for front and rear... WT was like almost that much just for fronts. No contest here folks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Same here fellas. My only complaint (could be due to the colder temps we are having in my area) is they havent settled in the front yet - meaning there are still gaps between them and the floor. Do those go away over time?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna guess not... I got a friend who has the wheatertech liners and has some gaps as well. My Husky's have a slight gap on the driver side on the left near the sill plate and on the passenger side near the tunnel protrusion. Not a perfect fit by any means, but we all cannot deny that our shoddy ST "shag" carpeting is going to greatly benefit from these liners even if some snow and debris get through the cracks!!!! Def worth the money regardless of the imperfect fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts