Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn I saw a thread this morning from a guy in GA saying he got his white ST today.
The Mod was sorta hinting that he had it doubts and now I can't find the post anywhere:?:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nope, it was there. A mod/admin probably figured it was some tard trolling so probably decided to delete it.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
It was a troll

On the go via Tapatalk

·
Registered
693 Posts
it was a troll? how and what is a troll for those who dont know. How does one become said troll?

·
4,009 Posts
A big hairy MSF troll

On the go via Tapatalk

Reactions: sk8parker94

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Funny how those Masdaspeed guys are all up in arms about the ST. Fear, perhaps?
I can't imagine why. If you like your car, why would it matter that someone has a faster car? I've got news for you, rich people own Ferraris.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
No, you are not going crazy. The user in question acted like a good citizen until today. He was banned and all posts removed. We will not stand for that behavior here. Everyone has been very cordial and welcoming this far and lets try to keep it that way. ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just don't get all the hate, nobody is even talking about them or there car, hell I almost bought an MS3, it's a great car. I think everyone here like myself is just worried about when their getting their car.

·
4,009 Posts
It's not so much all the hate as it is a few of the stereotypical MS3 driver engaging in what would be considered stereotypical MS3 owner behavior.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was a troll? how and what is a troll for those who dont know. How does one become said troll?
Internet speak
"a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

Reactions: Rev.Hammer

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
It's not so much all the hate as it is a few of the stereotypical MS3 driver engaging in what would be considered stereotypical MS3 owner behavior.
I don't agree with that generalization. I have plenty of friends that own MS3's and are very good people to be around and would not partake in that type of act. It is a select few that create that atmosphere, and unfortunately others get dragged down in the mud with them.

·
4,009 Posts
If you read my statement I start by saying its a few stereotypical MS3 owners. Meaning that they aren't all like that but the ones trolling here, fit the bill.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And is there any evidence that this person is an MS3 guy?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I will un-delete the thread for you to re-read if you like?

Look guys, I'll admit was like WTF Dan, why did you ban this guy. But, after reading over the "NEW" posts it was obvious that this guy was trolling. Dan did the correct thing, which is EXACTLY what I would have done if I had saw it first. He would not give out the dealer's information. WHY? Because he didn't want everyone calling his dealer?

Psssssst... Why would a consumer care about that? Especially you guys? You would be forthcoming about that information for sure.

But to answer you main question. No you are not crazy. This is like waiting for GT5...almost a 6 year wait my friends. You should have seen the blue balls what we had about that game. I mean come on, we are talking about a $60 video game. Now we are on about this really cool car. It makes perfect sense for everyone to believe him. We want to, because we want it so bad we let our guard down.

So, I urge this members. Who ever does get this car first, should take a picture of the car, in front of the dealer with you in the picture and post it here. Anyone here that will not do that, then our caution flags should go up.

Another good sign that someone actually took delivery of their ST is Lisa posting something on facebook, or Elnorte posting something of the same theme.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
And no, I also do not agree with the stereotype that all MS3 owners are dicks, and have the mentally of a 10 year old. I was thinking about buying one of those cars. What from what you know about me, am a :xxx: moron?

This falls into the same category that a few people have to blow :xxx: up and then now we have TSA up the wazoo. Its just a few that are causing this problem. I have not looked at IP addresses yet to see if they are the same persons. But I will, and I will IP block them from the server. But I can only do so much to filter this crap.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm ok if you deleted this thread.

I sometimes I THINK I hit the submit button, but evidence proves otherwise.
Just wanted to be sure I'm not having another senior minute.

I REALLY like the "Be THE First to Post your ST pics" concept
And the the spin offs" Be the First Red" "...the First ST3 (that will be a biggie).

It will help generate some positive energy

I guess it's all part of growing pains
And growing this site IS!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts