Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ford email came today with order number also verified I am to recieve a GoPro Camera! This is starting to feel real...woohoo!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I checked my email as soon as I saw your post gzfocus and got my confirmation for the car and camera as well! One step closer! :yay:

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Got Mine Too! One Step Closer...

·
Registered
753 Posts
I got mine today as well, looks like they sent out a bunch, it also confirmed I'm getting the GoPro Camera so yay :) Best part of my day for sure.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Add me to the list. Got my official GoPro notification today too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Holy crap, I got mine too, and I too get the GOPro. Nice. That's a good feeling.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If you didn't get the mass email from Ford today and you ordered more than a week or two ago, I would pay a trip to your dealer ASAP. Make sure to be armed with all the information you can get. Don't leave until they register you...basically just sit there and watch them poke around the C&I site until they find it and fill it out (this is what I did a few weeks ago).

Within a few days, they send a confirmation to your dealer with your tracking number. Ask to see this. If they dealer doesn't have it, they didn't register you.

Just you sitting there is an incredible motivator to the dealer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you didn't get the mass email from Ford today and you ordered more than a week or two ago, I would pay a trip to your dealer ASAP. Make sure to be armed with all the information you can get. Don't leave until they register you...basically just sit there and watch them poke around the C&I site until they find it and fill it out (this is what I did a few weeks ago).

Within a few days, they send a confirmation to your dealer with your tracking number. Ask to see this. If they dealer doesn't have it, they didn't register you.

Just you sitting there is an incredible motivator to the dealer.
My salesman kept giving me the run around and I kept checking with Brent from Ford Headquarters and he finally contacted the salesman for me and magically the salesman all the sudden sent in all the right paperwork. Along with me going in that morning and telling him if he didn't get it done I was taking my order to another dealer. I'm paying good money for this car and waiting so I will be damned if I get ripped off and not get the camera.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
My salesman kept giving me the run around and I kept checking with Brent from Ford Headquarters and he finally contacted the salesman for me and magically the salesman all the sudden sent in all the right paperwork. Along with me going in that morning and telling him if he didn't get it done I was taking my order to another dealer. I'm paying good money for this car and waiting so I will be damned if I get ripped off and not get the camera.
Exactly. It takes the dealer maybe 5 minutes tops to fill out the form and send in the documentation, not sure why it's like pulling teeth to make some dealers do it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Dealer called me today and said my tracking number for the go pro was "223", said I'd get a conformation email soon. I just ordered on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
"223"? Odd, that's like half a tracking number...All the ones I've seen have been 5 digits.

In any case, hope everything goes through!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts