Ford Focus ST Forum banner

I Got Tired and Got a SHO

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Otto Man 
#1 ·
Like it says, I just got tired of waiting and waiting. The projected cost news wasn't helping either.
My local dealer, APPLE Ford of Columbia, Maryland had a price on a 2013 Taurus SHO that I had to look in to. Well it's home, here in my garage. I hope you folks waiting for the Focus ST get what you deserve, a fantastic deal!
Pics of my 2013 Taurus SHO

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Its a beautiful car otto man. I always wanted to test drive one.

Sorry you couldn't wait.

Chad

#8 ·
Jdub....you really need to see the color "in-person". In bright sunlight it is spectacular. It's called Tuxedo Black. I wanted a candy red SHO but I only could find a 2012 in that color. I got a smokin' deal. They had a white one too, but I didn't care for that "cop car" look. It sure has a lot of bells and whistles that are all included. I know nothing is free but the SHO is chock full of standard stuff.

#10 ·
Otto Man, I stopped by a Ford dealer today to see Tuxedo Black in person on a 2012 Focus. Well.....it's really not to my liking at all. It's just not a dark enough black and almost looks like a dark charcoal grey and it's just to sparkley for me with to many colors in it. Unfortunally this will be the color I'm getting on my ST cause I must have black and being it the only option I'll have to look at getting a Matte Black wrap around the car. It looks sick on the RS but well have to see. Again though, congrats on the awesome car!

#11 ·
Keep in mkind I didn't order this color. It was this or white. There was a silver one 50 miles away and I would have lost the fantastic deal I got on this one. There was a green one 75 miles away. Now THAT will turn out to be a rare one. The spark;ly black has grown on me and I like. Get it detailed ASAP. I got the dealers detail package only because it garauntees against damage from acid rain....which we have here in Maryland.
Anyway, who knows, I might trade this SHO in on an RS in 3 years.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.