Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure my Sound Symposium has died - Not 100% sure but I don't even think it really worked from when I picked up the car (long story). I was going to test it by unplugging the coil to make sure it doesn't work and see if I notice a difference. Does anyone know where I would unplug the ASS?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help with your issue... But that is the best thread title ever. Snorted my drink wickedly!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
894 Posts
Look for the plug to your ASS mounted on the left side wall of your battery compartment. This is your ASS's valve actuator and you will see a plastic hose running from this plug part of your ASS into the firewall, which helps to transmit the sound coming out of your ASS to you and your passengers. There is a plug to the actuator that you can simply disconnect and then tuck away somewhere where the sun don't shine. Be sure to put some electrical tape on your ASS plug, to prevent damage.

what?

Reactions: Mightius

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Active Sound Symposer. LOL

The tube for the A.S.S is located right next to your master cylinder. I remember quite well because it was in the way and very annoying when I was changing my brake fluid.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
But Kimchee is like Rocket fuel in comparison!

Reactions: oaxa and Chad

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I thought this was a thread started by Arron Hernandez.
Watch out, or he may pop a cap in your A.S.S. (with illegally possessed firearms, alegedly). Not sure what to make of this. A little depressing as a Pats fan, much worse to those directly affected (rumor of another murder investigation surfaced which may tie to him--could be the media just going crazy with that one, no idea).

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Isn't "Kimchee" just the Korean word for "cabbage gone bad enough to kill you"? :confused:
Takes sauerkraut to a whole different level :D

Reactions: zulujams

·
Registered
380 Posts
Watch out, or he may pop a cap in your A.S.S. (with illegally possessed firearms, alegedly). Not sure what to make of this. A little depressing as a Pats fan, much worse to those directly affected (rumor of another murder investigation surfaced which may tie to him--could be the media just going crazy with that one, no idea).
Brother he makes OJ and Ray Lewis look like school teachers.

They have enough hard evidence that judge Judy could knock this one out under 30 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just got my ST last Friday. Before I took delivery of my car, I took a test drive on a different ST and I noticed the ASS sound right away. But I just did a WOT on my ST for the first time and it was very quiet. I do not think it is working. And I am not sure if I care or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts