Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who'd help me out install the e-Focus rear motor mount and Steeda short shift bracket. I haven't done a ton of work on car mods, so it would be nice to have someone with experience guide me through the process so a 2 hour process isn't a 4 hour one. I'd bring a case of beer (your choice) for your troubles. :thumb:

I'm located in eastern PA (a little north of Philly) - hopefully there is someone in the area?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Would love to help but I'm in MI. Just did this install along with the JBR OCC about 3,000 mi ago. You're gonna love it.

Here is my thread on the Steeda bracket install. Check it out and gauge if you can handle it on your own (I bet you can). Let me know if you have any questions!

-Nick

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to help but I'm in MI. Just did this install along with the JBR OCC about 3,000 mi ago. You're gonna love it.

Here is my thread on the Steeda bracket install. Check it out and gauge if you can handle it on your own (I bet you can). Let me know if you have any questions!

-Nick
Thanks Nick, too bad you aren't closer. Your thread has great info on the install. I guess I won't get experience unless I get under the car and start turning wrenches. I'll just have to allow enough time (as in, don't make plans to go anywhere that day) to get it done, since it'll probably take me 2 or 3 times longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts