Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a decent intercooler. I was looking at the Forge Intercooler, however before I purchase this $900 intercooler I'm shopping around to find a better one. Any leads fellow ST-ites?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Honestly, I'll be doing the cobb one as well. Buschur is out as it's much too large (I'll be slammed tomorrow - so I need the ground clearance) The forge doesn't come with new piping, I'd rather replace all that when I get a new intercooler. This will all wait though until warranty is done.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We use the ATP unit which has the best cores by far the Garrett/Honeywell cores. The Buschur also uses the same core. Any one interested we do have one of the Cobb units instock for local pickup or we can ship it as well. PM me for a killer deal on either the ATP or the COBB

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
CP-E is releasing one very soon. Got to see it at their 10th anniversary event and it's very impressive. Custom made for the ST.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm real interested in the Mountune in black. I'd been looking at them for awhile and glad to FS Werks is now a dealer. Just waiting to pull the pin.

·
Registered
50 Posts
they need to release the piping kit cause as-is it doesnt fit well with oem piping its about and 1" too short going into the intercooler so its know to pop out. already had this issue locally and had to make the customer a lower charge pipe to keep it from happening. and the mountune is the worst internal core quality ive come across from the ones available on the market for the ST

·
Registered
90 Posts
+1 on the ATP Turbo intercooler. Their products are always top notch.
As for pipes, the stock ones are "ok". A better alternative would be aftermarket. I'm gonna plug OCD Speed here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Honestly, I'll be doing the cobb one as well. Buschur is out as it's much too large (I'll be slammed tomorrow - so I need the ground clearance) The forge doesn't come with new piping, I'd rather replace all that when I get a new intercooler. This will all wait though until warranty is done.
Maybe you should do your homework before giving out bad info man. I have the forge fmic and yes it does come with all new piping to replace the stock piping :!:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Any reviews of the levels performance intercoolers?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Steeda just fielded one. Looks good, but waiting on someone who installed it to chime in. Steeda workmanship has always been top notch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts