Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an acknowledgement e-mail from Ford that my ST order has been verified and approved. Couldn't be happier, other than I now have to sit and wait!

I know - I know - I shouldn't get so excited about this- it not like my VIN has been assigned and the car has been scheduled - but dammit I can't help myself.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm just curious which ST option level you went with and why? You have a lot more information at your disposal compared to what I had when I placed my order in May.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just curious which ST option level you went with and why? You have a lot more information at your disposal compared to what I had when I placed my order in May.
I went with the ST2 - Tuxedo Black, moon roof and Sony NAV system. While I liked the full leather seats in the ST3 - I really didn't need all the bells and whistles that came with ST3. Power Seats? Not required - Seats will be adjusted once on delivery - than you very much - not even sharing with the wife. Heated seats? Maybe I'll miss them - but I don't think so.

The only regret may be the HID lights. Unfortunately, unlike the Nav system, HID was available only on the ST3 and I couldn't bring myself to spend the extra cash for lights.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just got verification too!!!! I was told VINs should be follwing shortly. Now to play the waiting game...

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'm betting (hoping) a bunch of us get scheduled tomorrow. That would match up with Lisa's mid to late August production comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts