Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. My name is Evan and I'm a Hard Parts Engineer over at COBB Tuning in Austin, TX. I had the pleasure to be involved with the build of our SEMA Focus and am looking forward to the release of this new hot hatch to start tearing into. New platforms are a huge challenge but also a lot of fun.

I currently drive a 2009 Mazdaspeed3 with a fully built motor and one-off, custom twinscroll GT3582R setup.

It's good to see all the enthusiasm around here and I look forward to getting to know this community better in the coming months and years.

Cheers,

[email protected]

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Welcome to the nation! We are looking forward to what COBB has to offer!

·
Vendor
225 Posts
Hey all. My name is Evan and I'm a Hard Parts Engineer over at COBB Tuning in Austin, TX. I had the pleasure to be involved with the build of our SEMA Focus and am looking forward to the release of this new hot hatch to start tearing into. New platforms are a huge challenge but also a lot of fun.

I currently drive a 2009 Mazdaspeed3 with a fully built motor and one-off, custom twinscroll GT3582R setup.

It's good to see all the enthusiasm around here and I look forward to getting to know this community better in the coming months and years.

Cheers,

[email protected]
Welcome Evan ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
:thumb:

Welcome! looking forward to see what you can do for us!!!

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Or not... Still waiting for the COBB response to the MS3 Forum comments.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome and ditto!

Uh are you sure your on the right forum? This isn't the ST bashing/MS3 forum!
He sure is! Lots of potential customers :p

Welcome Evan. I am the owner of ST Nation. As most here, we are all anticipating what you will be able to discover.

:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts