Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I can stop my daily Internet search to try and find info on the Focus ST. I gained a lot of interest in this car after I went on a test drive with a coworker in a 2012 focus. I was very impressed with the layout and build quality in the new focus. I had heard grumblings about the US finally getting a sports model of the Focus but didn't think much of it until that test drive. After that and some research I was sold, I have always wanted to buy American but felt they didn't come through in the sports compact segment. My first car was a 93 Honda Prelude that I loved then I had a 2008 civic Si which I also loved now I drive a Infinti G35x and as much as I love it I miss my sports compacts so I have to go back. Plus with adding 20mi each way to my commute when I moved to IL the MPGs are killing me. So I look forward to hearing all the info you guys get and hopefully providing some of my own.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Eric

Thanks for joining!

I have a great MPG car now. A 2011 Fiesta SEL. But I want power again. I always liked Ford products, and since I learned about the Focus ST I too was excited.

I was the same as you, looking on the internet all the time for information on the new Focus ST. I finally decided to create Ford ST Nation because of that, and the hopes of Fords' sub compact ST car. The Fiesta ST. We will do our best to have all the information. :)

See you around.

Chad

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Welcome!
This site is a very useful tool for all of us. I have yet to stop my daily searching...My gf calls it an "obsession". I'm not sure I know what that word means.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts