Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about the pb inserts even when I was leaning towards silver exterior. However I decided i liked the low key of smoke storm. Now I just have to hurry up and wait.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I thought about the pb inserts even when I was leaning towards silver exterior. However I decided i liked the low key of smoke storm. Now I just have to hurry up and wait.
Hopefully they will have most of the colors (both car, and interior) at the performance academy.

We will know tomorrow! And I will see them next month...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ordered mine just a few hours ago as well. Sounds similar. ST2 Tangerine Scream with SS seats. Spent a long time looking at three different cars. Pulled the trigger today and I'm pretty pumped. First Blue Oval product I will have owned in almost thirteen years, with quite a few vehicles in between. Ford has come a long way.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ordered mine just a few hours ago as well. Sounds similar. ST2 Tangerine Scream with SS seats. Spent a long time looking at three different cars. Pulled the trigger today and I'm pretty pumped. First Blue Oval product I will have owned in almost thirteen years, with quite a few vehicles in between. Ford has come a long way.
Same color and package here, and similar story w/ minimal Ford car past and opinion of where they are at now. (ordered the blue originally back on May 2, but fell in love with the TS when I saw it in Key West)

Reactions: ATX Eric

·
Registered
908 Posts
Same color and package here, and similar story w/ minimal Ford car past and opinion of where they are at now. (ordered the blue originally back on May 2, but fell in love with the TS when I saw it in Key West)
I can't think of any Fords purchased ever in my immediate family.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Did you find out what the car colors and trims will be? I just got in to the Academy as a few spots have opened up.

Hopefully they will have most of the colors (both car, and interior) at the performance academy.

We will know tomorrow! And I will see them next month...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered mine back on the 16th of July. I can't stand the wait. I went with the Tangerine Scream, Charcoal Black Recaro's, Moonroof and Navi with extra speakers. I have always been a Ford guy and almost went with an Evo but I am stoked that Ford has a Competitor now. The dealership is saying 4 to 8 weeks. Does anybody have an actual delivery date yet?

·
Registered
908 Posts
I ordered mine back on the 16th of July. I can't stand the wait. I went with the Tangerine Scream, Charcoal Black Recaro's, Moonroof and Navi with extra speakers. I have always been a Ford guy and almost went with an Evo but I am stoked that Ford has a Competitor now. The dealership is saying 4 to 8 weeks. Does anybody have an actual delivery date yet?
4 to 8 weeks? The STs aren't supposed to hit the production line until August 6th. We're all expecting ours in September.

·
Registered
65 Posts
You guys who ordered blue won't be dissapointed. I actually thought the blue looked "fastest" of the colors at the performance academy.

·
Registered
908 Posts
You guys who ordered blue won't be dissapointed. I actually thought the blue looked "fastest" of the colors at the performance academy.
Yay!

Well...technically eight weeks puts us just a few days from September. I suppose they might not be too far off?
Yes, so shouldn't it be closer to 8-12 weeks?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts