Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello! Ive owned multiple muscle cars over the years (currently own a 67 GT500 and a 500hp 56 Ford Victoria) and have just been waiting for Ford to come out with a fun small car!

I pre-ordered a black/ black with ST3 package and moonroof- got it below invoice!

I also work in the automotive aftermarket, for a large exhaust company- so all ready know what the first mod will be too!

Reactions: Rev.Hammer and Chad

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome!! I would love to see a picture of that 67 GT500.

Congrats on the pre order! :D

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Welcome to the site!

:welcome:

·
Registered
1 Posts
dealer contact

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello! Ive owned multiple muscle cars over the years (currently own a 67 GT500 and a 500hp 56 Ford Victoria) and have just been waiting for Ford to come out with a fun small car!

I pre-ordered a black/ black with ST3 package and moonroof- got it below invoice!

I also work in the automotive aftermarket, for a large exhaust company- so all ready know what the first mod will be too!
Mind sharing your dealer contact? Am looking to order in California as well.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure - ordered it from Toreno at Fairway Ford in Yorba Linda/ Placentia- my name is Thomas Bass in case he asks

·
Registered
373 Posts
How much below invoice are we talking? $28k is invoice for your car ($2k+ below retail), and with hold backs it's $26,500. And did you have a trade in to go with it? (Which would allow the dealer to go below invoice and make profit on the trade in to compensate.)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No trade in - so this was a straight up deal-
Final price ended up being around $400 under invoice on the car- he said he would do about $100 over invoice plus a $500 early order rebate he was able to dig up which brought final price to around $400 under invoice - I forgot final numbers but Im around $30,500 out the door on the car (includes tax, delivery all fees exc)

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Tell us more about this early order rebate!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im not really sure to be honest, he told me with the $500 early order rebate, this was my price- tomorrow Ill give him a call and see if he can give me more information- maybe it was just a trick to give me an incentive to order the car then- make me think if I didnt order then, I could lose the rebate :?:

Whether or not the rebate is real or fake- the final price is real, and its under invoice which is what was important to me.

I made sure that he gave me paperwork saying this was the agreed on price- this was the out the door price, which he was more then happy to sign as well.

Really nice guy- first car salesman ever to not piss me off. lol

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Thanks for posting
I'm in the LA area and looking for a ST3 with moonroof

1 - 12 of 12 Posts