Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I am new to the group here and wanted to post some photos of my new 2014 Ford Fiesta ST (Performance Blue) that I took delivery of on Thursday, Oct. 17. The car looks and drives great. Since I am located in Aurora, Colorado, I replaced the summer tires (Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tires 205/40R17) that came on the Fiesta with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 (205/40R17) all-season tires.

The only options that I have on my Fiesta are the moonroof/sunroof and the navigation system.

Gord

DSCN3185_c.jpg DSCN3187_c.jpg DSCN3188_c.jpg DSCN3189_c.jpg DSCN3190_c.jpg DSCN3192_c.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
The Focus ST steering wheel is too busy, and is one of my few complaints. I've pressed the cruise control buttons more than once while turning.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Cool. I like the PB one I drove.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love that color of all the available colors. The ingot silver has grown on me and I think in person all the color probably look great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gordon, great looking car. I'm noticing you chose the standard sport seats vs the Recaros. Are you pleased enough with them or would you advise ordering the Recaros if the fit is ok..........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gordon, great looking car. I'm noticing you chose the standard sport seats vs the Recaros. Are you pleased enough with them or would you advise ordering the Recaros if the fit is ok..........
I cannot speak to the driving experience of the Fiesta ST with Recaro seats since I haven't driven a Fiesta ST with the Recaro seats. However, I really like the stock seats as they are well bolstered on the sides and very comfortable. The fabric also seems very durable (it feels sort of denim-like).

I have had the car for 2.5 months and am not regretting my choice one bit in not opting for the Recaro seats which also add an additional $1,999 to the price tag and include heated seats and heated side mirrors. I read a review that said the Recaro seats are a bit tight on the sides for larger framed drivers so I opted for a little more comfort and went for the standard seats.

Recaro seat drivers please chime in on your experience with the Recaro seats and if you think they are worth the additional $1,999 that they add to the price tag.

Gord

·
Registered
164 Posts
With the Temps around here not getting above Zero DegF Heated seats are a big plus.. and the Warm hug you get from the Recaro's is a nice welcome as you jump into the car.. They hold you firm but seem to be relaxing a bit after a little over 2.5 month of use..
Are they worth it alone maybe maybe not but with heated seats and outside mirrors this winter they earned their keep :) Glad i spent the coin.. As I would have spent it on something else anyway for this car LOL YMMV

1 - 16 of 16 Posts