1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
holy badassness

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow! Just F'ing wow. I love the part where Pastrana is doing a wheel stand on the bike and Ken puts the hood of the car under it while doing a 360, then again under the front wheel just after (unintentionally) hitting a barricade with the back of the car.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
How is it that this guy doesn't dominate WRC?!

·
Registered
693 Posts
thats because he is all show and no go. That style of driving may not be the fastest way around a track but it is entertaining to say the least.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Bad ass as always. I got to see him doing demos at Dodger Stadium a while back in the Fiesta. Awesome to say the least.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
How is it that this guy doesn't dominate WRC?!
thats because he is all show and no go. That style of driving may not be the fastest way around a track but it is entertaining to say the least.
If you notice the tire tracks, it takes several attempts for those stunts. Very cool though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just got down watching, pretty good but I think others where better than this one. I would have loved to see him drift Lombard Street. lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just got down watching, pretty good but I think others where better than this one. I would have loved to see him drift Lombard Street. lol
Drifting Lombard would have been awesome to watch, and I bet they would have done it if they could, but I'm guessing the City and the people that live on that stretch did not want to mar the street with a bunch of tire marks. :LOL:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe. But if you look at all the camera angles, the tracks could also be from shooting from different angles.
You're kidding right?

Of course he had practice, that's why there are so many tire tracks. But they would have shot all the angles at the same time in the final take. This is big budget, they can afford to have multiple cameras... And the "bullet time" style shots would have required tons of cameras, maybe 30 or so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts