Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is this that thing at the ST Academy that someone mentioned? Haha...
yes, that was . They filmed you in a stationary car that had a telepromter to tell you when to move look left, turn or jump up etc. It was alot of fun. try it out if you get the chance. They said they will e-mail the video to you..Haven't gotten mine yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm going to say it, this is lame. Who ever is releasing this tripe is dumb. I want this car, but is it just me or most cars at this point in pre/post production have had some hard reviews or something? I mean fully tested hard numbered track tests? All I am seeing is fluff and feel BS pieces. They say all the same things. With the added wait of the postponed ST3 package (*whatever the time frame is) is disheartening.

The good thing, I'm still going to buy it! Ford has a winner on it's hands and they know it. I can wait until it is ready. I'm lucky I do not need a new car anytime soon. This thing will be all that is promised.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Haha. They listed a girls name with mine instead of my buddy's name. I think I'll have to call him Stephanie, Ford can't be wrong, right? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Haha. They listed a girls name with mine instead of my buddy's name. I think I'll have to call him Stephanie, Ford can't be wrong, right? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL Are you and "Stephanie" still friends?

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Those recaros have far less grip than I imagined! I'me getting a 5 point harness installed just to go get the groceries! :eek:
What are you using to secure the groceries?:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wait, am I getting paid extra for these??? More residuals for me!
You gotta do one of these scenes, so you can get a shot of you looking out the window at you, filming you!

If I do one in L.A., I'm gonna get the timing down so I can give shout outs to my Key West homies!

Reactions: DarkBuddha

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm thinking of putting a parachute on the back of mine! help me slow down after I kick in my custom flux capacitor! :!!:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts