Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a PB ST going west on Gene Snyder between Beulah Church Rd exit and Smyrna Rd exit at about 2:45pm today. Anyone on here? This is my first ST sighting on the road, besides mine.

Reactions: oaxa

·
Registered
146 Posts
It could be cstocker on here. I saw him a month or so ago off Taylorsville and talked to him a bit. Cool guy. I'm in Louisville too. Waiting on my OW ST2.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm right on the other side of the river ( new albany) and besides my ST I have yet to see one out in the wild!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It could be cstocker on here. I saw him a month or so ago off Taylorsville and talked to him a bit. Cool guy. I'm in Louisville too. Waiting on my OW ST2.
I thought it might be him but not sure. Is he about a middle aged guy with full beard and wears a cap?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm right on the other side of the river ( new albany) and besides my ST I have yet to see one out in the wild!
Yeah, I've been watching your posts on waiting for your OW ST1. How do you like it so far? I almost ordered the ST1 but then decided I liked the color accented recaro's so went with that instead. I was thinking about coming up to Arni's sometime for pizza just to get a look at your's and see what I missed out on.

·
Registered
146 Posts
No beard that I recall. So I'm guessing there are 5 or so people in the Louisville area on here?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No beard that I recall. So I'm guessing there are 5 or so people in the Louisville area on here?
Wow...that kind of sucks. Now there are three known PB ST's here...lol. What part of town do you live. I'm in the area where I saw the other one?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Yeah, I've been watching your posts on waiting for your OW ST1. How do you like it so far? I almost ordered the ST1 but then decided I liked the color accented recaro's so went with that instead. I was thinking about coming up to Arni's sometime for pizza just to get a look at your's and see what I missed out on.
I love my ST1, I thought the seats were going to be cheapy and tacky compared to St2 but they are A LOT nicer in person than online, they look nice, thick and sporty in person and are pretty decently comfortable, they're a very pleasant surprise! I work at the Arni's in Floyds Knobs, not the one in new albany (a couple miles straight past the New albany arni's If you didn't know) today I work 10-8, feel free to stop by and take a look! ( I park my ST behind the building so no one messes with it)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm in Hikes Point off Breckinridge but I'm all over the place throughout the week

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, that migfht have been me the other day. Did some running around with the wife. I should post the pict of what we did to the blue streak. 6 bags of mulch, 4 plants, and some stone. Gotta love a wagon. LOL. Hillview area here. P.S. the is another PB2 running around. Guy bought the first one from Bill Collins saw it at Meijers before I received mine.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, that migfht have been me the other day. Did some running around with the wife. I should post the pict of what we did to the blue streak. 6 bags of mulch, 4 plants, and some stone. Gotta love a wagon. LOL. Hillview area here. P.S. the is another PB2 running around. Guy bought the first one from Bill Collins saw it at Meijers before I received mine.
The person I saw driving was a middle aged or older guy with full beard and wore what looked like maybe a nascar ball cap. But DMart013 said you don't have a beard so I'm guessing it was the other guy maybe?
That is the first ST I've seen on the road, besides mine, since they have been out. The only other one I have seen in person is the TS that Tri-County had when I picked up mine.

·
Registered
352 Posts
@edudleson Hey sorry I didn't have much time to talk today, we were a lot busier than usual for that time of day, and I would have liked to come outside and chat. I hope the food was good!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@edudleson Hey sorry I didn't have much time to talk today, we were a lot busier than usual for that time of day, and I would have liked to come outside and chat. I hope the food was good!
It's ok, left a visitor message on your profile.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I bought my st2 a month ago. I work at ford and there is another guy that has one. It's the tangerine scream colored one. Too loud of a col

·
Registered
258 Posts
I bought my st2 a month ago. I work at ford and there is another guy that has one. It's the tangerine scream colored one. Too loud of a color for me. Btw did you all get a rubber cup liner in yours? Mine didn't come with one

·
Registered
160 Posts
looks like we could put on a nice show heading around town, once my ST3 shows up, that is ;)
*lives in Bardstown, works in Louisville

·
Registered
146 Posts
looks like we could put on a nice show heading around town, once my ST3 shows up, that is ;)
*lives in Bardstown, works in Louisville
^^^ this needs to happen. Maybe Spring of next year. That is if we all survive 12/21/12. Hehehe. When are you supposed to get your ST3, Grimm?

·
Registered
160 Posts
umm not real sure. i preordered may 14th, had a discussion with sales manager about 2 weeks ago and got all my ST swag and order confirmation number last week. Now im back in limbo. sent a text to salesman today asking if hes seen a VIN yet, but that went unanswered....

picture this though...4-5 St's zipping down 65, cruising the Highlands, carving up Iroquois park.....

Man. this wait is something else...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I saw a tangerine scream ST2 today at Stonestreet Elementary today with a tri-state ford plate frame. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I saw a tangerine scream ST2 today at Stonestreet Elementary today with a tri-state ford plate frame. Anyone on here?
Don't know who that might be but probably bought it the day after I picked mine up. They had it there when I drove off with mine and the next day the manager called me and told me they sold it that day. I was going to post it here in case anyone might have been looking.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts