Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a handful of STs while I have had mine, and they have all been stock or appeared stock and I have never been compelled to share the story of a sighting until I saw this one.

That exhaust sounds terrible and those massive flat black sections on your hood and hatch need to be peeled off. Tell your wife/GF/SO to hide your plasti-dip and never tell you where it is ever again.

I don't understand how someone can spend at-least $23k on a brand new car and apply mods more suited to a 1995 Honda civic.

/rant

I'm sure I will be called a "hater" or some such nonsense very soon. #getoffmylawn

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm from Louisville. First I would encourage you to choose your words more carefully. He may just be teeing it out to see if he likes it. He might have 5k ready to drop at Bob Taylor to really paint it. As for the exhaust I can not comment on that. Second, I would say you should join our local Facebook page, Louisville area ST owners club. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I met a guy who had a car like that at a car show, with black stripes... brought up the paint job and he mentioned the dealer put it on to show it off in the showroom. He got it for a few grand under sticker so he didn't mind. Besides the fact, people should be entitled to display their personality. Just sayin...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts