The Site Founder
Who: The M&J team formulated a partnership between Ford, Cosworth LLC and Ford Racing
- Increased performance to the engine by 30% and torque by nearly 20%
- Ford Racing engine and suspension modifications
- Cosworth specified wheels and tires to put 330 horsepower to the pavement.
- The Tangerine Scream finish and subtle graphics signal an appreciative nod to an authentic motorsports heritage.
GOT MORE SPEC for you:
The team at M&J formulated a partnership between Ford, Cosworth, LLC and Ford Racing to bring this concept specialty vehicle. The package leverages the best from each organization to raise the performance a notch higher. The engine and ECU received Cosworth attention, raising its power level to 330 horsepower and 323 ft/lb torque. Allowing the power to flow are a Ford Racing air-intake and exhaust systems. Controlling the power and stopping the vehicle are Ford Racing Coil-overs and a big-brake kit. Cosworth also outfitted this special vehicle with its own European edition 19-inch wheels and wrapped them with Pirelli treads.
The vehicle’s tangerine scream exterior color is accented by Cosworth’s signature colors, model name and subtle painted graphics. Inside the vehicle, the balance is retained while reminding the passengers that this ST breathes performance through certified heritage. Click on the vehicle QR code to view the story.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST
- 2.0L GTDI EcoBoost engine
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Cosworth turbo upgrade
- Cosworth Intercooler upgrade
- Cosworth ECU flash
- Cosworth forged pistons
- Cosworth forged connecting rods
- Cosworth high performance head gasket
- Cosworth high performance camshafts
- Ford Racing Performance Parts air intake system
- Ford Racing Performance Parts cat-back exhaust system
- Ford Racing Performance Parts coilover suspension system
- Ford Racing Performance Parts Big Brake Front Kit with slotted rotors
- Ford Racing Performance Parts brake pads
- Ford Racing Performance Parts stainless steel braided brake lines
Wheel & Tires
- Cosworth RS2000 by Kahn Design 19” x 8.5" wheels
- Pirelli P-Zero 235/35/19 tires
- Schrader Automotive TPMS sensors
- Cosworth CS 330 integrated front spoiler with carbon fiber brake ducts
- Cosworth CS 330 side skirts
- Cosworth CS 330 integrated hatch spoiler
- Cosworth CS 330 rear skirt and diffuser
- 3M Clear Bra Paint Protection System
- 3M/Tint Factory window tint and clear bra
- House of Kolor custom finishes satin metallic grey and deep gloss black
- Starside Design paint application
- Cosworth CS 330 shift knob and boot
- Cosworth CS 330 trim accents
- Ford Racing Performance Parts short-throw shifter
Phillips Ranch, CA.
At the SEMA show, FORD ST NATION & NASTOC will keep you up-to-date with this project.