Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wooohoooo! Already have a VIN!

Hi Matt! Guess what! You have a VIN, 1FADP3L92DL185638; production should begin around the first week of November. Please PM me again around then for an update.

Have a good morning!

~Natasha

·
Registered
146 Posts
So I'm guessing all ST3s are being built prior to any ST2s regardless of order date? I know the preorder ST3s are in prod right now but I figured any orders after the preorders, regardless of trim, would be made on a first come, first served basis. I received confirmation for my ST2 on 9/18 and as of 10/9 there are no updates. Congrats on the VIN though. I'm just jelly.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I'm guessing all ST3s are being built prior to any ST2s regardless of order date? I know the preorder ST3s are in prod right now but I figured any orders after the preorders, regardless of trim, would be made on a first come, first served basis. I received confirmation for my ST2 on 9/18 and as of 10/9 there are no updates. Congrats on the VIN though. I'm just jelly.
I hear you man, that really sucks for those who ordered so early and haven't heard anything. I still have a long ways till mine gets here, but I'm stoked to have all the info I do. I'd be pissed if it I went through what some have.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I hear you man, that really sucks for those who ordered so early and haven't heard anything. I still have a long ways till mine gets here, but I'm stoked to have all the info I do. I'd be pissed if it I went through what some have.
Yea, I definitely can't complain after seeing what has happened with some of the other orders on here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Wooohoooo! Already have a VIN!

Hi Matt! Guess what! You have a VIN, 1FADP3L92DL185638; production should begin around the first week of November. Please PM me again around then for an update.

Have a good morning!

~Natasha
Good deal man. I ordered the day before you so hopefully I have a VIN and a build date. I'm going to PM Crystal on the Focus Fanatics Forum tomorrow and see since I don't have nor will i ever have Facebook account.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just emailed my dealer and asked if they had any info. They didn't give me a build date, but did say my delivery date was 11/21. So I'm thinking next week for build date. Still nothing on EITS, but I'll be checking daily from here out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just emailed my dealer and asked if they had any info. They didn't give me a build date, but did say my delivery date was 11/21. So I'm thinking next week for build date. Still nothing on EITS, but I'll be checking daily from here out.
I still don't have a build date either but my estimated delivery date is 11/19 to Tampa. I believe the build week is going to be the week of 11/5. I still can't pull my window sticker and ETIS still has a placeholder number for the build date. I hope to take delivery before Thanksgiving. It sucks being without a car but at least I'm getting one exactly how I want it.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Build week. Congrats'

·
Registered
76 Posts
I still don't have a build date either but my estimated delivery date is 11/19 to Tampa. I believe the build week is going to be the week of 11/5. I still can't pull my window sticker and ETIS still has a placeholder number for the build date. I hope to take delivery before Thanksgiving. It sucks being without a car but at least I'm getting one exactly how I want it.
Just checked in with Crystal @ Ford Customer Service and found out that my estimated delivery date has been pushed back a week until 11/26. That suck because I'm going in a couple of hours from now to return my lemon Genesis Coupe so I will be at the mercy of bumming rides from friends and family until my ST gets delivered.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just checked in with Crystal @ Ford Customer Service and found out that my estimated delivery date has been pushed back a week until 11/26. That suck because I'm going in a couple of hours from now to return my lemon Genesis Coupe so I will be at the mercy of bumming rides from friends and family until my ST gets delivered.
I've been bumming rides since mid October and mine won't be built until the last week in November. Looks like 4-5 more weeks of bumming rides for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.