·
Registered
100 Posts
Calling dealership now!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
29 Posts
I received an e-mail from my dealer yesterday (unprompted) saying that he has today in mind and I will be first priority. Time to play the waiting game.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, all the dealers that initially told me there was no way to take an order or didn't seem to believe I was talking about a real thing have figured it out now.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be calling and or emailing my dealership at 9:00 a.m.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The day of the Go-Pro list? Or the day they can actually place the order?

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe both but my dealer says its the day they order verify.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Called my dealer and they said everything was set, order placed. Order verify?

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dealer is telling me order verify site is not up and running as promised. They are putting a call into the area rep.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Just got off the phone. The order has been placed. Cars are starting production today. In about a month the build # of the car should be released to the dealer/owner.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just got off the phone. The order has been placed. Cars are starting production today. In about a month the build # of the car should be released to the dealer/owner.
Whoa. Thats quite earlier than we expected.

·
Registered
340 Posts
So here's my situation. I negotiated a price via e-mail and received what looks like a VOC via text. It doesn't have the price aside from invoice and MSRP but I have kept the e-mails as proof so that shouldn't (?) be a problem. I do have the priority (19). No DORA and unsure of when I will get it (per dealer), but he had texted me on Friday about putting in for the camera today.

Just got a text, says it's been uploaded.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That's great news!!! Did you hear this information from your dealer or from a source at Ford?

I won't get too excited until we hear something more "official," but it would be awesome to have the car by the beginning of July! :thumb:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes I would love to know where info came from

·
Registered
693 Posts
I heard it from the sales guy. He said he got off the phone with the district Rep. He has been 100% on the money with everything he has said. Sooo hopefully it will stay true.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I hope it takes a little longer than July to get here then

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I am both irritated and anxious at this point. My salesman is out sick for the next two weeks due to surgery and the sales manager went home early without sending me confirmation that my order was placed.

If this results in me being last in line and or missing out on the go pro camera, I'm going to be really pissed off.

I spoke with sales manager and feel like a jerk. He went home but worked via lap top to get the order in to no aval because the system isn't working.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Wow! If that's true, everything I've ordered from Ford in the past three years has been delivered in 50 days +/- with the exception of our Explorer that came in 29 days!

That would put it right around the 4th of July!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wow! If that's true, everything I've ordered from Ford in the past three years has been delivered in 50 days +/- with the exception of our Explorer that came in 29 days!

That would put it right around the 4th of July!
Maybe that's why we see Available Summer of 2012 on the Ford website. The actual dealer allotted cars may be late 2012.

I am both irritated and anxious at this point. My salesman is out sick for the next two weeks due to surgery and the sales manager went home early without sending me confirmation that my order was placed.

If this results in me being last in line and or missing out on the go pro camera, I'm going to be really pissed off.
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat. My salesman is not aware of any verification process for the ST3, the site for the Go-Pro camera, and the DORA has to wait until his GM gets back on Thursday. So here we are! :mad:

1 - 20 of 167 Posts