Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order banks open May 1st. Builds start the middle of August, Early September.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Order banks open May 1st. Builds start the middle of August, Early September.
Source please? Without naming dealers or personnel names. It makes sense that its May 1st, it would also make sense if order banks opened June 1st.

Thanks

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can tell you I heard it directly from my dealership. They know I've been waiting for this car and called me moments before I posted the info here. I'd assume pricing is going to be known at that time.

Reactions: Chad

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Thanks We will be waiting for May 1st.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Cool. I'll believe it when I see it. Production starts July 23rd according to online schedules so idk why the discrepancy.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Production starts July 23rd? Is that new info? Anyway, if 'builds' are August, any guesses as to arrival at the dealers? September?

·
Premium Member
625 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thanks Dem, can't read it (never mind, went to original link) but I'm sure it's all good. I sure hope we get solid pricing info soon. How fast can they can build these things? If it's any longer than September I will go insane.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Thanks Dem, can't read it (never mind, went to original link) but I'm sure it's all good. I sure hope we get solid pricing info soon. How fast can they can build these things? If it's any longer than September I will go insane.
The thread I linked to has 5/14/12 as the opening of the order bank and the attachment has June 6th as the start of retail scheduling. From what I know, a new car comes off the line every 90 seconds, however, it takes quite awhile for a car to be formed from raw steel to driving off the line. Elnorte could probably answer this one better.

·
Registered
693 Posts
so once again we have a conflict of dates. Ill b waiting patiently for solid info. I've been let down too many times. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am sure most of us want to know the EXACT day we can order,until I see someone says they're ST is ordered and on the way I will take everything with a grain of salt. I haven't heard anything at my dealer where I work yet but will post the day I place my order.

·
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gosh, such skeptics! I hear ya! It's about time is all I can say!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dealers were sent the memo last night/this morning about the May 1st pre-order date. Pricing info will be available that day also, according to the memo. But it looks like the car is still on track for production starting sometime around August/September.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Guess it looks like I'll have to go visit my dealer soon!

After I decide exactly what I want...its just so hard for me to decide on color and whether to get an ST1, 2 or 3.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ill tell you arg what ur getting. St3 in blue no sunroof!! Hope u enjoy it, I know ill enjoy mine. OK maybe ill give you the option of white in color.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
While I remain optimistic about this information, like others please take the information with a grain of salt. I don't want any more rumors started by us.

Lisa won't talk to me any more... lol :LOL:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Haha! Well, I guess I'll stop by this weekend anyway to see if they've heard anything.

Red or Blue ST3 or ST1...to MFT or MFT not, that is the real question.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts