Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm normally not a fan of dark rims on a lighter car but wow... credit where it's due. Those wheels look great. Looking forward to more pics (especially since I've ordered a white ST).

·
Registered
768 Posts
LOL, love the nickname!!!! Congrats man! I have the ST2 Oxford White, and I'm lovin it!!! I think the white looks sharp. Anywhoo, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Haha... STacy, that's a nice name but its funny because there is a Stacy at my work. I'll have to tell her about this. Nice pics.

Reactions: sk8parker94

·
Registered
894 Posts
Beautiful car and great choice of rims.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Rims look great. What are they (specs)? Look like a set of axis rims that TireRack sells (which of course mirror avant gardes, which mirror HRE, etc, etc..)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Car looks great, but is that a tree air freshener!?! I guess you don't like the new car smell...just kidding, but sweet ride!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car looks great, but is that a tree air freshener!?! I guess you don't like the new car smell...just kidding, but sweet ride!
haha yes it is! The new car smell was getting old ironically so I decided to mix it in with some fresh pine. getting tired of the smell of my new car.. first world problems.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rims look great. What are they (specs)? Look like a set of axis rims that TireRack sells (which of course mirror avant gardes, which mirror HRE, etc, etc..)
They are the Axis wheels from tirerack haha, Axis XMX graphite 18x8.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm normally not a fan of dark rims on a lighter car but wow... credit where it's due. Those wheels look great. Looking forward to more pics (especially since I've ordered a white ST).
Thanks!! I'm not usually either, but I figured I'd give it a shot because I liked that these wheels were graphite and not straight black, I feel like straight black blends in with the tire and creates a big dark blur under the car but that graphite is light enough to see detail and whatnot.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Nice photos
Nice wheels
STacy is hot....makes one want to do unspeakable things with her.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i had a feeling i didn't have the only STacy hahaha... mines a Performance Blue. I have titanium Bremmer-Kraft BR08 on the way with some white lug nuts mmm mmmmmm..... yours looks awesome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts