Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping this is an easy fix or I've simply not pressed the right button...

When listening to Sirius, if I want to browse through the channels by category, I click that button and it takes me to this screen below.

I can't get out of that screen. I think that was the channel I was listening to the last time I was in the car and the Redskins game was on. I can get to other Sirius channels by the physical buttons, presets, or direct tune, but if I want to browse through categories, this is what I get. I can't 'uncheck' the 'Skip' button either.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had a similar problem about a month ago. i 'fixed' the issue by resetting to factory defaults. its the only real issue ive had with mft and has only happened once.

unfortunately, working in IT, i understand the need for an occasional hard reset. mft is obviously not the most stable platform and could probably benefit from a good, old fashioned cold restart from time to time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been living with MFT since July of last year, and the screen just freezes sometimes. It clears up after a bit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had a similar problem about a month ago. i 'fixed' the issue by resetting to factory defaults. its the only real issue ive had with mft and has only happened once.

unfortunately, working in IT, i understand the need for an occasional hard reset. mft is obviously not the most stable platform and could probably benefit from a good, old fashioned cold restart from time to time.
So I gave that a shot and the problem still exists.

Guess I get to visit the dealership. Oh joy!

Thanks for the help though guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts