Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh lucky!

I'm hoping to see some in NOVA soon. I've seen some listed as on order. Really want to see how they are driving in traffic vs. the performance academy track.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend drove one yesterday and had a hard time adjusting to the torque steer.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sloan.

I'm at Fred Beans. We will have a black one in a few days.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Note to Ford

Found exactly what I want in Exton. Note to dealers Order cars w/o sunroof's not everyone wants the structural integrity taken out and some of us are strictly thinking in terms of weight, cost and keeping the car true to what it is a performance car.

How about next year making the Recaro's optional by themselves. Again the more technology you add to these cars the more that will fail later in its life. Look at how wonderful the Boss 302 is and learn from that crew. Oh, something I noticed. Please use a "real" boost gauge sourced from say Stewart Warner that show vaccumm and boost in psi not bar. I don't have time to convert to bar and now have to think about adding an additional boost gauge so I'll know what it is. So, for 2014 you will grab a lot of attention if you add real gauges that include Oil Temp, because it's a turbo and will be driven hard on a road course, a boost gauge in PSI because we're in America and it should go to 20psi as kids and adult will turn up the boost that high, and lastly water temp. Plain simple and to the point. Magazines will enjoy the refreshing yet simple approach and your most important assets your customers will be thrilled you were thinking of them. Plus those shouldn't add any cost to the car as many vendors will bend over backwards to get yours as well as our business.

Otherwise, I am excited to see the car and drive it and possibly have it replace my 97 M3.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Went today to take a peek at the ST in Blue and WOW! It's really nice color and it fits the car nicely. Kinda wish it had Brembo's that would be trick.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Picked up my ST from Sloan in Exton. What a phenomenal car!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are a few of us in west Chester, Lancaster, coatesville, and malvern

·
Registered
283 Posts
Wondering if we could plan some sort of meet to talk about the cars etc...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm here. Yardley/Langhorne area, but have family in North Wales/Lansdale.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts