Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a thread of other ST drivers spotting other :ST: on the Roads.

I was in Reston, VA on the way home picking up my kids from daycare when I spotted a TS on Wiehle Ave going SE looked to be turning onto Wooden Brook Ln. I was driving NW on Wiehle Ave.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry. I didn't think to look in the General area.

After reading your first post on the other thread. What time of day did you see the PB. It might have been me since I was in the area that day coming from Union Street Public house. New Years day coming back from Lunch with my son heading towards 495 on GWP.

·
Registered
922 Posts
^^ Well, I was told my thread should have been set up in the regional area, but I don't SEE any regional areas.

The PB probably wasn't you, because it was coming off either the GWP or I66 onto Route 50 West...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted a Ingot Silver ST with Maryland agricultural plates Driving North into MD from VA crossing the American legion Bridge in the left lane. around 6:55am. I couldn't catch up to you due to traffic.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spotted a Race Red ST3 with winter wheels getting on to 267 east from Wiehle Avenue, around 6:50am.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Saw a TB with offset-left gray racing stripe at the "Mixing Bowl" (Springfield Interchange) at exactly 12 noon EST today. You entered the interchange on 495 (West?) from Tysons Corner, but I had to exit to 395 N before I could catch up and see what state your tag was or give a thumbs up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spotted another Focus ST in Sterling, VA going East on Route 7 around 6:47am I was at the light at Potomac View Rd. It was a Silver Ingot couldn't see the plates.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Someday we will notice each other, LOL.

Holden, is your SVT Focus your daily driver? What does it look like?

·
Registered
922 Posts
^^ In winter (i.e. now), it looks like this:

Summer, like this:

If you ever see it being driven as if by a little old lady, well that's my wife (it's her DD). Otherwise, the deranged maniac driver would be me...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Oh yeah: I ran into Juan (DCAutoGeek) out-and-about in Alexandria last week. I was outside of AAA mounting my new EZ-PassFlex transponder, when he came cruising by. So I chased after him and we exchanged a few pleasantries at a red light (my first words were, "I HATE you!")...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Saw a PB ST this morning in Sterling. Pulled up behind him in the McDonalds Drive Thru next to the Sterling Best Buy.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spotted a Ingot Silver ST with Maryland agricultural plates Driving west on Georgetown pike I was going towards the beltway in traffic around 6:46am.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Saw a TS heading south on 395 just south of The Pentagon at 3:17pm (I was heading north).

Looked to have very dark tint...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spotted a TB in Reston, Va heading north on Wiehle Ave. Turning on to North shore Dr. 5:26am Friday. I was heading south on Wiehle Ave.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Spotted a TB with DC plates heading north on the GW Parkway this morning. Must have gotten on from 395 and it went all the way to the beltway at the north end. I was driving my Xterra to haul a large chuck of metal, so no waving. :/

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted a TB on Fairfax county parkway as the light heading north.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a 13 ST3, live in Reston, VA, Right off baron cameron, across the street from theFairfax County PD station. Saw A PB one parked in parking garage in the Town Center a few weeks back, but haven't seen any others since!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a RR ST3 (apparently a rare breed) - have been seeing a few around Wilmington DE.

Yesterday on Shipley, spotted a TB ST3 underneath the I-95 overpass.

There's another RR ST (1 or 2) that's around town as well.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts