Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have a 13 ST3, live in Reston, VA, Right off baron cameron, across the street from theFairfax County PD station. Saw A PB one parked in parking garage in the Town Center a few weeks back, but haven't seen any others since!
EvilEgg did you catch the plates the one you saw in Reston town center might have been me? I shop at the Trader Joes near you we should meet up some time.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I did not buddy but im down for a get together!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just passed an IS on 15N/S near lucketts. I was in my OW ST3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
922 Posts
Around 6 or 7pm today: TB/Smoke Storm ST2 with blacked-out (Plasti-Dipped?) wheels parked on Wilson Blvd. in front of Colonial Village (Arlington, VA).

First ST I'd seen in nearly two months.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I ran into a bunch of guys in the parking lot of Mt. Trashmore in VA Beach, I rolled through but didn't have a chance to stop and chat. Nice rides though!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The first time I see the the ST outside of a lot, I see 2 in a week.

First one was on Prince William County parkway sometime at night, last weekend of April I think. Couldn't keep up with it, the white beast slipped through the slow ass drives that I got stuck behind >.<

The other was a TS in Shirligton last Thursday as I was hitting the bike trail. Looked great!

·
Registered
922 Posts
^^ Can't recall, I've seen so many (FINALLY!) since then - including a stunning silver one (silver's still the best for an ST) yesterday on Lee Highway early afternoon. I was hoping the driver would acknowledge his ST's papa I was piloting (silver SVT Focus), but he was oblivious, and actually looked too young to have even been licensed in '04...

·
Registered
700 Posts
The other was a TS in Shirligton last Thursday as I was hitting the bike trail. Looked great!
That could be Travis's TS ST3, if the car looked awesome clean, then it was.

·
Registered
9 Posts
^^ Can't recall, I've seen so many (FINALLY!) since then - including a stunning silver one (silver's still the best for an ST) yesterday on Lee Highway early afternoon. I was hoping the driver would acknowledge his ST's papa I was piloting (silver SVT Focus), but he was oblivious, and actually looked too young to have even been licensed in '04...
Did the silver one have a bike rack on the back?

I was barely old enough to be licensed in 04...still wanted the svt focus in silver as my first car...

·
Registered
922 Posts
http://fordstnation.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=4039

Did the silver one have a bike rack on the back?
Hmmm... Didn't notice; guess I was a bit oblivious, too. But anyway, this ST was heading east on Lee Hwy, and I passed it heading west right around the intersection of N. Harrison St (I was about to pull in to the cheap-gas Sunoco). Driver was young and either dark-haired or wearing a dark baseball cap (but I think the former). Sighting was much too brief. It was either 12:25 or 1:25pm, I can't remember which (but I remember the :25).

I was barely old enough to be licensed in 04...still wanted the svt focus in silver as my first car...
Well then - you, sir, have excellent taste in automobiles! (ST included, of course.)

·
Registered
700 Posts
I know we started a NVA Facebook page and there are several folks on it. We used to have meets but everyone moved or went off to school and they meet during the breaks in school.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Beautiful PB with a Transformers sticker (whatever) on the rear window, sighted at 7:20pm 5/22 parked on Key Blvd. in Rosslyn

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Spotted ingot silver ST on springvale rd. In great falls, va Parked in the driveway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
PB ST3 with tinted windows on Route 3 in West Chester, PA around 7 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Spotted a TB parked with temp tags in Isaac Newton square north parking lot near Cernium corporation around 5:45pm.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts