Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
At first, I thought it was Steve, but he has the Ford Racing Exhaust now. I figured that you at least wouldn't ding my door, haha! I had ST exhaust installed on my car then too. It actually has a really nice sound on a non-ST. Go figure

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hence y I park a little farther. Yea I was debating an exhaust but without a tuner bolt ons don't do much. Supposedly the ECU has a tq target and will keep power at that even when adding boltons.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hence y I park a little farther. Yea I was debating an exhaust but without a tuner bolt ons don't do much. Supposedly the ECU has a tq target and will keep power at that even when adding boltons.
Stop by and hear Steve's exhaust sometime.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Spotted: TB in Downingtown Wegman's parking lot, Noonish, and a PB headed north on 202 by Garnet Ford, 3ish

I was in a Red ST. Good to see other ST's out there!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spotted: TB in Downingtown Wegman's parking lot, Noonish, and a PB headed north on 202 by Garnet Ford, 3ish

I was in a Red ST. Good to see other ST's out there!
You weren't in Windsor at Windemere a week or two ago were you?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw a TB ST with niteshaded tails at routes 3 and 352 in West Chester, PA on Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
ResizedImage_1373211008400.jpg Spotted Silver Ingot in Great Falls shopping center behind CVS.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Spotted TS ST2 on 29 south in MD last sunday tried to wave but driver was talking to his passenger. MD plate Zumi Here is a pick I got but due to the lighting I couldn't get a steady shot. 2013-08-04 20.01.57.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
White ST3 with white Ford emblem overlays and focusst.org stickers at the West Chester Diner right now on West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA

Sent from my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 Beta using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
It seems there are a few STs around us in Laurel.

I think I've seen another PB in addition to mine in my neighborhood and then a black and a red one around as well.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Spotted IS yesterday heading towards Rt. 28 south from Wax pool rd. in Ashburn, VA around 330pm or 4pm. I tried to wave but traffic was in the way. Plates VA H8SUGR I believe.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Spotted 2 ST's this morning. TS on Rt. 7 9:15am passed me I was at the light at baron cameron and Springvale rd. The other was a TB one was coming at me on Centerville Rd. near Coopermine Rd looked over but I was changing lanes so I couldn't wave.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That was me! I was trying to slow up to wave as well, traffic around there sucks. Your PB was super clean, I was embarrassed by how bad mine was looking.

Reactions: Jon96cobra

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw a PB ST1 or ST2 on I-95 by 40 in Maryland this afternoon. Guy rode next to me for about a half mile.

Sent from my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 Beta using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Spotted ST OW on 7 heading towards leesburg near River Creek Pkwy . Spotted TS on 7 east bound near Sterling Ford Dealer Noticed UVA plates. I was out in my wife's car.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts