Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I preordered over a month ago. Performance Blue ST2 with the blue and black interior, no navigation and no moonroof. I am going to put a usb hard drive with every song I have on it (as many in lossless WAV as possible) in the center armrest and rock out.

This coming winter will be my first near Portland, Oregon. If I still lived near Akron, OH I would absolutely put winter tires on it. I'm hearing I may not need to out here. I imagine that remains to be seen. Other than (possibly) putting winter tires on it, I intend to put on a trailer hitch mount for my bike rack if possible. If not, I'm going to have to suck it up (and take the mileage hit) and put a roof rack on it.

I've lived here since late January. I'm looking forward to having my own wheels (my wife and I share her Kia Spectra5 hatch at the moment) so I can explore the more hilly areas west of here, and track this puppy.

So, blue ST2. I'm not gonna spend money on fancy rims. I'm not gonna tint it up. I'm not a gearhead, and I cannot afford to "do the car up." I just want a practical family hatchback that I can drive......aggressively, should the mood strike. In blue.

With racing seats. And a banging stereo.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I preordered over a month ago. Performance Blue ST2 with the blue and black interior, no navigation and no moonroof. I am going to put a usb hard drive with every song I have on it (as many in lossless WAV as possible) in the center armrest and rock out.

This coming winter will be my first near Portland, Oregon. If I still lived near Akron, OH I would absolutely put winter tires on it. I'm hearing I may not need to out here. I imagine that remains to be seen. Other than (possibly) putting winter tires on it, I intend to put on a trailer hitch mount for my bike rack if possible. If not, I'm going to have to suck it up (and take the mileage hit) and put a roof rack on it.

I've lived here since late January. I'm looking forward to having my own wheels (my wife and I share her Kia Spectra5 hatch at the moment) so I can explore the more hilly areas west of here, and track this puppy.

So, blue ST2. I'm not gonna spend money on fancy rims. I'm not gonna tint it up. I'm not a gearhead, and I cannot afford to "do the car up." I just want a practical family hatchback that I can drive......aggressively, should the mood strike. In blue.

With racing seats. And a banging stereo.
This.

Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts