Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :)

I am new to owning an ST, I need some tips on where to start with upgrading my ST.
I have fixed some issues (ignition coils, plugs, new cams + belts, crank seals, radiator pipes).

The car has 160 000km on the clock, and after the issues I fixed she seems to be running fine with the odd flatspot when doing highway pulls.

I am unsure about what else I need to examine and replace, or where to start with engine modifications?

My goal is to get over the 200kw line, but do so with a reasonable degree of reliability.

Any and all advice is welcome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
Hi everyone :)

I am new to owning an ST, I need some tips on where to start with upgrading my ST.
I have fixed some issues (ignition coils, plugs, new cams + belts, crank seals, radiator pipes).

The car has 160 000km on the clock, and after the issues I fixed she seems to be running fine with the odd flatspot when doing highway pulls.

I am unsure about what else I need to examine and replace, or where to start with engine modifications?

My goal is to get over the 200kw line, but do so with a reasonable degree of reliability.

Any and all advice is welcome :)
Youll have little to no luck here. Posts are years old. Go to fb groups you may have better luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts