Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
But then again, your car is unique to that area if no one else has one. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in Shakopee, and hope to have one sometime in the next year. I've been down to Apple Ford to drool over them several times. haha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it sounds like next summer we'll have to plan a meetup/cruise. I'm pretty sure I saw somebody on Focaljet from Golden Valley that has an ST currently.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Whats up MN!! I'm in Apple Valley with the blue ST3. Had it about 2 weeks now. I just saw a Tangerine Scream ST on Cliff road in Eagan.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome zip! I'm also in AV driving a blue ST2. I'm currently back on winters because of this rediculous April weather, but I'll be back on my summer rims (Fifteen52 Tarmacs) soon. If you see me around definitely say something. It would be fun to get a few ST's together and cruise once the weather is passable!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome zip! I'm also in AV driving a blue ST2. I'm currently back on winters because of this rediculous April weather, but I'll be back on my summer rims (Fifteen52 Tarmacs) soon. If you see me around definitely say something. It would be fun to get a few ST's together and cruise once the weather is passable!
I will. I'd like to see your winter wheel set-up. I don't have any yet and sadly need them in mid April.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Zip, Segovia & Digitalblunder. We should have a MN ST meet up whenever this weather gets better. What's you favorite road/route in the MN/WI area that you have taken in your ST?
I don't have a favorite road. Stillwater and just over the river into WI have some roads on bluffs that are always fun on a rocket. They have lots of curves and bluff/cliffs. A MinneSoTa crew meet could be fun. :!:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd prolly be down to cruise somewhere soon. It would definitely be neat to get 4-5 ST's together.

In other news...I'm about to head out to the garage to swap to my summer tires again. Hopefully I'm good to go this time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, due to a major screw up, the car I ordered somehow ended up being sold out from under me. So, if you know someone who recently purchased a White ST3 from a dealership in the Apple Auto Group, tell them I said "you're welcome."

Still waiting on an update to see if they were able to procure a car of the same build that I ordered, and what they're offering to give me as compensation.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.