Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've seen the TS ST few times in apple valley as well as the PB ST. Every time these cars were on the opposite side of cedar. Anybody have any mods installed yet? I'd like to hear some after market exhausts in person before I get one. Going on videos alone, I like what Cobb sounds like. The CP-E sounds ok too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I saw a Black ST in Edina just off of France Ave yesterday morning with an aftermarket exhaust. He was behind me for a bit than blew past really quickly so I couldn't tell which exhaust it was. Not sure if the owner is on these boards or not.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone going to cars and coffee this weekend? A friend of mine at work just bought a blue ST and we're going, it would be great to have more Foci to park with.

Reactions: mmagic

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Segovia where is the c&c meet?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does anyone have more info on the location of this meet tomorrow? Id like to come check it out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks dude! Wow c&c is a bigger deal than I thought.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great turnout for C&C today, I think it was five new STs, a couple 05-07 STs including the old FS Werks Sema car, a Mk1 RS clone, a red Roush and four or five SVTs. Kind of bummed I didn't drive mine down, next time :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I only got one picture, not very good though as it was just from my phone which I managed to leave at home today :S

I'll try to snag a few I saw posted on Facebook and post them here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up y'all? Name's Matt, from Shakopee, driving a PB ST1 and I'm the OP on the MN thread over at FocusST.org (that was linked above)... Met a bunch of cool folks at the C&C event this past weekend and am finding this site to be a bit more active. 2 Focus ST forums... sure, why not... ;)

Anywho, might try to hit up the Sonic meet tonight if work is agreeable with me... working in Bloomington, it's nice and close.

Seriously, I'd love to get out for a cruise with some other Foci... Any takers this weekend?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Given the free time I'd be up for a cruise but I just don't have any, work and family are keeping me very busy right now.

I will be going to the next C&C and hopefully will have time to do lunch and a cruise afterwards, with any luck mmagic will make it as well.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.