Ford Focus ST Forum banner

MN ST's

14K views 55 replies 14 participants last post by  FORDSVTPARTS 
#1 ·
Any other members from MN? I'm in the southern Twin Cities and have yet to see another ST on the road. Kinda sad!

#39 ·
What's up y'all? Name's Matt, from Shakopee, driving a PB ST1 and I'm the OP on the MN thread over at FocusST.org (that was linked above)... Met a bunch of cool folks at the C&C event this past weekend and am finding this site to be a bit more active. 2 Focus ST forums... sure, why not... ;)

Anywho, might try to hit up the Sonic meet tonight if work is agreeable with me... working in Bloomington, it's nice and close.

Seriously, I'd love to get out for a cruise with some other Foci... Any takers this weekend?

#41 ·
Hey everybody. PB ST2 showroom fresh

Definitely hitting the C&C on Sept 7th - great turn out at the last one

Anybody interested in a Saturday early am cruise to Rock Falls Raceway on Sept 14th? I am going to get a time slip ( 1/4 mile ) before I start any mods ( thinking cold air inlet from FRPP first ? )

Rock Falls Raceway

What are your thoughts ? We could all meet on 94 and get us a freight train rolling to Eau Claire ?

#43 ·
Hey Matt.

Tint looks awesome - thanks for posting pictures, I have been thinking of doing tint (50 %) but not sure now ? 30 might be enough

Hey how did the hankooks work in the winter ? I just mounted up some Continentals and basically turned the car into a drift car. Much less forgiving than the Goodyear's

#55 · (Edited)
I am there - scheduled for a 10 am time slot. Plan on hanging out for a while. Can't wait for a chance to get in a Fiesta ST !

#53 ·
Weez - Yeah, that was me. I did not take part in anything. Was just there to watch a couple of my friends on the road course and the drag strip. I don't know if you saw the first crash with the Evo, but that was one of my buddies. He had brake fade with no warning. Ended up fracturing his hip in a few places so he gets to be on bed rest for 6 weeks.

I saw you drive by a few times while I was hanging around my car. Looks like you recently purchased it. How do you like it? Did you run in anything?

#54 ·
I heard about that crash but i didn't see it. That must have been a pretty rough hit. Hope he heals quick. So far its great, lots of fun its my first turbo car. Friday we did a bit of AutoX but Saturday i just wanted to watch my buddy with his white Fiat 500 Abarth that thing is a AutoX machine. My wife works with the guy that wrecked the Red Fiat 500 Abarth on Sunday. Road course took to many cars that weekend. Definitely made me think twice about doing anything. :?:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.