Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
I've had a fun morning.

I burnt my omelet, the smoke detector went off, and they called the fire department.

Then the smoke detector still wouldn't shut off (but I got the talking fire alarm to turn off, yes... talking fire alarm...).

And during this whole thing I've been watching the Silverstone race.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude that's a great morning !

Mine doesn't start until 1pm for a couple of softball games then swimming afterwards. This chick wanted to come by so I'll see if she's game :) The usual Sunday: Steak, Softball, Sex, Swimming

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I could watch the races. I got rid of cable. Too many channels to go through before I realize there isn't shit to watch. Now, I have 5 channels to go through before I make the same conclusion.

Lots of S's there.

The race was pretty good, with Webber in first. Now that I'm up so early on a Sunday, I don't even know what to do.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I wish I could watch the races. I got rid of cable. Too many channels to go through before I realize there isn't shit to watch. Now, I have 5 channels to go through before I make the same conclusion.
I get one channel. NBC.
When I was in Amsterdam I would watch the races on RTL (in Dutch), and stream the audio from this website. Now I just use this to watch it... Works pretty well.

Free Formula 1 Streaming Online

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ya I really wish this forum had more traffic. But then again its not a bad thing to have a smaller amount of members because then it doesn't feel like you're talking to just some internet random in every thread.

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's kind of a two-edged sword actually. We have tight threads that seem to cover everything effectively, thus less people are spamming, playing 20 questions etc, which in turn leads to "reduced forum activity". Actually, it speaks volumes of the maturity level of the userbase here; the fact is, we're not spamming mindlessly. B/c if we were, we'd have an increased amount of activity, but the quality would go down dramatically.

With that said, we need a dedicated subforum for completely, blatantly shameless OT talk.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts