Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Love them both! If you have a Pandora account, add the Pirates of the Caribbean channel. It's playing on my pandora 85% of my work day. :)

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I have two favorite scores that I listen to semi-regularly...

Donnie Darko (one of my favorite movies)

And...

The Virgin Suicides (Composed/played by the French ambient group Air. Fantastic movie as well)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Speaking of soundtracks, The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo (2011) is amazing.

It's longer than the movie, but great ambient background to listen to while you work, read, etc.

·
Director of Web Relations
4,009 Posts
Speaking of soundtracks, The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo (2011) is amazing.

It's longer than the movie, but great ambient background to listen to while you work, read, etc.
Downloaded the ring tone from the movie.

·
Registered
778 Posts
We should probably start a separate thread for sharing our favorite movie scores. lol
I didn't know so many people listened to them as much as I do.

My absolute favorite is this (Howard Shore is my favorite): (1:44, goosebumps Everytime)

And just about every track from the Dust To Glory Documentary. If you haven't seen it and even if your aren't an offroad enthusiast it is still fantastic. The score was done by Nathan Furst, same guy who did The Act of Valor.
I cannot listen to that sound track when I drive. I used to listen to it when I took my truck out on the trails. If I listen to it in my car, I will get a ticket for speeding.

1:05 is when the guy stops talking and the music kicks up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I really love the Swordfish soundtrack .... think it is all Paul Oakenfold.

Also for some reason really love and still occasionally listen to the Natural Born Killers soundtrack. If you could set a startup sound to the MFT bootup I would like to make it a snippit of Juliette Lewis singing "born bad".

·
Registered
440 Posts
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & The Social Network.. Both done by Trent Reznor(NIN) A god amongst men.

Currently owns a Oscar and 2 Grammy's

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
I enjoy the Gladiator soundtrack. Another one of my favorites is New Order's song Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix) from the Blade soundtrack.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts