Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just wanted to say thanks for joining my website. Its been so great watching it grow and seeing you guys interact. This is exactly why I worked so hard for 8 months! This is one exceptional group of people here. It is hard to duplicate environments like on other websites. But you guys have done it!

So thanks again.. I have so much more in store for you guys, it just takes time to reach my goals and plans.

So lately I have been in crazy mode...

I moved to Michigan..what the hell...from Florida...WTF! I know, I know...

I took a job here, and bought a house...A HOUSE at my age is incredible! Now I am remodeling, and geez I have been pooped for 4 weeks..

Now I am going to Vietnam next week for 3 weeks. Its my wife's home country, and its my first time going overseas. Exciting! I will have limited access to FSTN and email! So take care of the place for me.. No fights! Or parties! I mean it. :D

Dan and Peter will be keeping an eye on things for me. Oh yeah, Congratulations to Peter for his promotion to Moderator. Be nice to him, he is new to this and has REALLY green skin. :lol:

When I come back I am going to NC to pickup my kids. One is 3 years old, 10 lbs and has a ton of fur. The other is 2 and weighs 8 lbs.

Then I head to Colorado to see my sister get "PINNED" for her RN degree.

Any who the point of this post is to let you know how fast time fly's and in NO TIME September will be here.

Chad

·
Registered
778 Posts
Wow! Busy man you are! Congrats on everything you have done and will be doing in the coming months!
Have fun and be safe, we will be here when you get back. :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Travel safely, and enjoy the trip! We'll be here when you get back, and rest assured, we'll only get out of hand in all the right ways. ;)

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Thailand

:D

Reactions: petraman
1 - 7 of 7 Posts