Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

MS3 guy here to check out the forum. ST was on the list, but the delay and my car dying before expected put me in the Mazda instead. Looking forward to checking out the ST when they come out though...finally another worthy fwd competitor to the MS3. Also, looking forward to the comparos too. Should be close and produce a great rivalry like the Mustang/Camaro, Evo/STI, or RX-8/S2K and maybe force Mazda to up their game on a third gen Speed3 in the future.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes competition is a good thing, makes everyone's products better while keeping prices reasonable.

I almost bought a MS3 early last year, but the ST pulled me away. Sometimes I wish I pulled the trigger though as MS3 is a great car -- fast and fun, but I just like the looks and tech features on the ST a bit more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! Yes competition is a good thing, makes everyone's products better while keeping prices reasonable.

I almost bought a MS3 early last year, but the ST pulled me away. Sometimes I wish I pulled the trigger though as MS3 is a great car -- fast and fun, but I just like the looks and tech features on the ST a bit more.
Yeah the interior options on the ST are killer.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the ST community!

Like many on here I'm sure, I also looked into an MS3 many years ago. Actually I went to the dealership and tried to work out a deal on a used first gen. But they couldn't work with me. So, I'll stick with foci.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the ST community!

Like many on here I'm sure, I also looked into an MS3 many years ago. Actually I went to the dealership and tried to work out a deal on a used first gen. But they couldn't work with me. So, I'll stick with foci.
Probably for the best...used can be iffy especially on 1st gen...zoom zoom boom and all.

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
I also thought of buying a M3S as well, but did not like the interior. It is WAY too cheap looking, and there are no options.

It still seems like a good speedester though, looks decent too.

Welcome to ST Nation

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think u will make a perfect spokesperson for the ms3 community. :thumb:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to :ST: Nation. There has been lots of hating going on between the MS3 forum and ours! So its good to see not all MS3 drivers are douches. I am also 1 of many that seriously concidered the MS3 but like most the cheap interior and hideous from end kept me from pulling the trigger. 2 bad i cant drive with my eyes closed LOLZ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts