Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It'd be nice to have a subforum dedicated just for video/pics, just a thought :ST:

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was thinking an actual sub-forum for any and all things multimedia (car related or anything in general). I'm sure I"m not the only one on the SVTPerformance forums, but their "Pics and Videos Buffet" has tons of action going on. It'd be nice just to have a full subforum dedicated to any and all pics/vids we felt like posting. Not just ST or Ford related either, since I'd bet most ST owners are somewhat gearheads themselves and appreciate other brands/makes/models.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I'm not speaking on behalf of Chad (or the site), he's got his own plans haha, but what I think will happen is that we'll re-evaluate the subforums once the car actually comes out and people have OC to submit.

Right now, the only relative videos that we have are ones that are posted by Ford or people close to the car so there really hasn't been a need for a subforum just for that. When the original videos start flowing in, I assume we'll look into that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I agree it would probably be pretty dead until most of us start getting our cars delivered. Just wanted to make sure the idea was out there :thumb:

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Oh I agree it would probably be pretty dead until most of us start getting our cars delivered. Just wanted to make sure the idea was out there :thumb:
YEP, once we get our cars we are going to be like new parents thrusting their baby's pictures on anyone that will stand still long enough for us to corner.
And with all those nice shiny GoPros out there...should be very very busy!
So what you speak of is more along the lines of the "My ST" Forum. It was originally designed for the purpose of showing your ST, like a thread of descriptions, mods, videos, pictures and stats..

Now I have plans to merge MY ST into the garage mod http://fordstnation.com/ford-st-nation-information/686-place-park-your-car-forum-garage.html

20 votes and I'll plan to develop that into the site

Beyond that, a section dedicated to Videos is possible, but I want a way to control how its organized. You know what I mean, so its not just a bunch of threads. I think, the Garage mod does that in my eyes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts