Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
No thanks, nice car, but if I was gonna buy a Dodge it'd be the Challenger :) or an old 69 Charger :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanks, nice car, but if I was gonna buy a Dodge it'd be the Challenger :) or an old 69 Charger :D
I don't think I'll ever go back to Dodge again. Their cars are at the same price points, but the interior is just so... drab. Cheap plastic everywhere!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yeah, I like the styling of the new Challengers but I haven't sat in one. I'm not a fan of the new Camaro interiors, I don't have a problem with the new Mustang interior. Of course I have a 93 which is about as simple and plain you can get when it comes to interior but I don't have a problem with simple and plain when it comes to muscle cars.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't think I'll ever go back to Dodge again. Their cars are at the same price points, but the interior is just so... drab. Cheap plastic everywhere!
To their credit, ever since the fiat beancounters replaced the mercedes ones, their interiors have gotten MUCH better.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hmmm I could drive it around until my ST3 is built.
But reselling it in 3 years would be too much of a loss :p

Via Tapatalk on iPhone

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
tue about the interior.. I have a 2006 my self. I have been really thinking about a size change of pace. I love the brutal acceleration of mine, true. I love being able to dart around like a humming bird in my wifes little car more.
I ahve mine paid off and I will prolly keep it. But its going to be relegated to a weekend and show car.

I hope you can sell yours soon!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tue about the interior.. I have a 2006 my self. I have been really thinking about a size change of pace. I love the brutal acceleration of mine, true. I love being able to dart around like a humming bird in my wifes little car more.
I ahve mine paid off and I will prolly keep it. But its going to be relegated to a weekend and show car.

I hope you can sell yours soon!
I got someone coming to look at it Saturday, and another person interested if my warranty is transferable (gotta call on that tomorrow morning). Wheels are as good as sold to the guy at the gas station around the corner.

I'm hoping I can sell it so I dont have to take the trade in price... gah. 13,500-14,500 or 12,500.

·
Director of Art
1,970 Posts
Reactions: Stu675

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ah.... days of my youth
Yeah, that's what my father says when I tell him I want a 69 Mach1 with the 351, all though he says I should just go for the 428 CJ. After I'm done with my 93 I'll probably start looking for an old late 60's Mustang that I can restore.

Reactions: Grimm10

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Nice color and stripe. If you can't sell it will you trade it in?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice color and stripe. If you can't sell it will you trade it in?
Yeah I have to. There's no way I can afford two car payments.

The stripe I had custom made, I couldn't find one anywhere I really liked.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice! My trade in will also be a Dodge. A 2006 SRT8 Magnum in my case. Six years of hard driving, combined with the well known LX platform issues with front suspension, mean it's time for a change. And my wife will appreciate a smaller car that she can actually drive.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! My trade in will also be a Dodge. A 2006 SRT8 Magnum in my case. Six years of hard driving, combined with the well known LX platform issues with front suspension, mean it's time for a change. And my wife will appreciate a smaller car that she can actually drive.
Exactly why I'm getting away from Dodge.

It would be nice to see how the new Dart SRT (unreleased) performs and holds up with the new alfa gulalarllalao suspension (however that company is spelled)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, that's what my father says when I tell him I want a 69 Mach1 with the 351, all though he says I should just go for the 428 CJ. After I'm done with my 93 I'll probably start looking for an old late 60's Mustang that I can restore.
There's a lot to be said for the 351. Assuming you mean 351C (the real 351)! :) I have one in my 73 Mach 1. They're hard to come by and expensive to get parts for, but man do they run. Between the 351C and all the "one year only" parts on the 73, I can complain like an AMC guy without actually being one. :LOL:

·
Registered
25 Posts

It would be nice to see how the new Dart SRT (unreleased) performs and holds up with the new alfa gulalarllalao suspension (however that company is spelled)
Not sure if that's how it's spelled, but I'm pretty sure that's how it's pronounced. :LOL: By then time ST3s start hitting dealer lots, we might be able to test drive them both!

Reactions: Matt

·
Registered
93 Posts

Must be made by Koenigseggsegggssseeegseggsegg. Are you Jeremy Clarkson, by chance?

Of course, we Ford drivers can't say much *cough*Mustangliverearaxle*cough*.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts