Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get on lisa's facebook page, so she can help my dealer find the varification site. Please provide the link to her fb page or how to tell my dealer how to get on the site.

·
Registered
617 Posts
My dealer needs help as well. They're saying you can't order right now. How do i contact Lisa through Facebook?

·
Registered
222 Posts
My dealer needs help as well. They're saying you can't order right now. How do i contact Lisa through Facebook?
I would look for another dealer if they can't even figure our how to use thier own ordering system and don't even know that the ST is out for ordering.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would, but they'll sell it $500 over invoice. I've purchased 4 vehicles from them and they ordered my Raptor for me. I think its the fleet guy being lazy and not helping my sales guy.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Lisa just contacted me on the Facebook page and told me what to tell them. I'll call tomorrow and see what happens.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Fleet guy "figured it out" after i forwarded him a message Lisa wrote on Facebook about it. In going in tomorrow to place order. White ST3 with roof. Thanks for everyone's suggestion about contacting Lisa!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts