Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the ST3 package on June 2nd and I even received an invoice but after contacting ford via email I was told that the order was never placed in "Fords Early Order Program".
I never received an email from Ford about confirmation or a tracking number.
Another concern I had was regarding the Go Pro. My invoice said order number 500 but after asking my dealership he said he looked for any information regarding the Go Pro but couldn't find any.

Do you guys know what/where he needs to go/look for all of this.

And what's this I hear about the ST3 getting delayed...?

I'm so fed up with the whole situation. I'm about to say screw it and go buy a BRZ even though I hate Subaru with a passion. For the price of this god damn car I could have 5 dsm's:thumb:

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you haven't payed anything go to a different dealership, if you have go get your deposit back and go to a different dealership, that's completely unacceptable, although you should have been concerned when you never got your invoice.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Find another dealer if you are unhappy. Tell a new dealer "I am willing to cancel my order with X dealer if you guys can do better..." They love stealing customers from other dealers, so use it to your advantage.

As far as we know, they are still under 1000 orders for the ST.

And what's this I hear about the ST3 getting delayed...?
Customer pre-orders have not been affected, only dealer stock orders because those have been scheduled already. Whether customer ST3's will be delayed is still uncertain and we will find out at scheduling time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you haven't payed anything go to a different dealership, if you have go get your deposit back and go to a different dealership, that's completely unacceptable, although you should have been concerned when you never got your invoice.
Thats the thing though. I did receive an invoice.

·
Registered
778 Posts
It sounds to me like they ordered your car, but didn't sign it up for the GoPro promo. Did you get a VOC? You can also ask for a copy of the DORA. Below is a quote from Jackamick from another thread with the website your dealer needs to register you in the early order program. If they still have trouble tell them to contact their dealer rep.

Ask them for an order confirmation w/ the order number. Also, tell them to check out https://cni.dealerconnection.com/ and see if there's anything about the Focus ST.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts