·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So my fiesta never had DRL... I went to the dealer to activate them.

After that I modified the DRL relay to route to my LED's. I then added a another relay to cut the power when the turn signal is on. So they are turning signals as well. :)

The lower LED was also converted to new LED and now turn signal as well as DRL.

:D

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
All I see is a list of links to image shack, and they all link to teeny tiny thumbnail sized images... Is that what you meant to post?

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I see is a list of links to image shack, and they all link to teeny tiny thumbnail sized images... Is that what you meant to post?
Yes, they are all 800 x 600 images. There are 20 of them.. So if you click each thumb nail you can see my progress. :)

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Fixing this since I was the problem...

It turns out, I had my account set to not show images, avatars and signatures. I don't remember choosing those options when I created the account, but enabling them fixed the issue. That's why I could see it fine when I was not logged in.

Thanks for the edit Chad, I was just about to see if I could consolidate them.

Anyway.. back on topic... now that I can see it a little better. I like what you've done. :) I just ordered some similar led lighting for a project.

·
Registered
358 Posts
suchs bright lights are not allowed in germany :)
but it´s okay. we have the best road(rules).

the american roads with german "limits" should be a great solution^^

·
The Site Founder
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments.. I love it as well..

I cannot wait to change out those 5000K LED DRL on the focus ST... Ugly yellow/white light.

Plus I have some plans for Fog projectors retrofit, and 10000K HID kit for both fog and main lamps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts